Friday, September 3, 2021

Sixth Day of DFI: Enabling Access- Sites

 In every session of DFI, I feel like I am enhancing my learning and skills. In this lockdown learning I am getting some time to do some work differently for my students though I am not able to use much of those learnings at school currently. We had a wonderful session today on Enabling Access to Sites.

We were introduced to how Manaiakalani works for the objective 'Connected'. Manaiakalani is working to connect between schools, community, nation and world and the cluster has grown up connecting different schools around the nation. Manaiakalani program has created multiple layers to connect for teachers and tamariki as connection is very important to keep sharing our learnings.



Leading Learning using Google Sites


Using Google sites to empower visible learning for our Digital Learning Environments has a great purpose. Learning should be accessible anywhere, anytime, at any place supported by a rewindable learning. Making planning and teaching visible and personalising learning via multiple opportunities to access content and the learning process is very important.


My goal was then to work on my class site making my teaching and learning visible for everyone, making my site more visual appeal to hook my learners and making all the contents easily accessible. My work is still in progress and you can have a look on to my site I have created so far by clicking on to the image below.





No comments:

Post a Comment