Friday, August 13, 2021

Third Day of DFI- Media

Today's session started with knowing Hapara hot tips- how to view folders and files by sorting out by names in chronological order.
Then I got to know about Manaiakalani Create- Developing creative skills in students can make them better problem solvers, communicators, and collaborators. It is very important to give students an opportunity to do something rather than something to learn and doing this increase demand in thinking and results in learning naturally.

Then I got an opportunity to create my youtube channel and my playlist. I then learned about Media- that is how to make a video, where I got to know about some video making tips for a good quality video- using proper light, tripod, clear sound, and videoing in landscape mode. Then we had a session on Google drawing where I learned to insert image, add shapes to the image, insert wordart and change background. And then this is now embedded to my blog page on the right side.

I then learned new things in Google slides which I found would be very useful in my teaching. The below post is the small part which I did for this session.



Lastly, I worked with some shapes- aligning it, changing the colour, rotating them, changing the boundaries. Below is the post for that learning.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Nisha

    Good on you, your blog looks great and clearly you are enjoying it :)
    That's great, you'll be able to see lots of opportunities to bring what we do into your classes with your students. They too will find it exciting, especially the Create activities with some simple tools like Google Slides and Google Draw they can be very creative.

    I'm really enjoying reading your blog posts Nisha, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry

      Thanks for your comment. Yes, I am really enjoying the new learning from DFI. Hoping to learn more new things which would be helpful in this lockdown learning.

      Delete
  2. Hi Nisha
    Your blog looks really great! It's amazing what we get to learn each week in DFI! I am so glad we have this amazing opportunity and can't wait for next week!
    Kind regards
    Maryke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maryke

    Thanks for your comment. Really glad that we got an opportunity to learn too many new things from the DFI course.

    ReplyDelete